Tell me it will be ok...Sapphire Falls

Thanks for all the info. I’ve gone to Universal a few times, but first few times it was when they offered the Orlando Flex Pass. That was a great deal! Last time we went I booked room only too, with Canadian discount tickets but that was a trip combined with WDW. We stayed 4 nights at Portofino before transferring to WDW. I’ve never booked a package at Universal.

Unfortunately, the AP deal of extra months don’t apply to us, as tickets have to be activated early April and we don’t arrive till end of April. I wonder if they’ll extend offer.
I just did online chat with Universal because I couldn’t find that Adventure Pass on web site. Apparently it’s only offered with package bookings. The person I got on the phone that I booked with wasn’t very informative and rushed me thru booking, and I didn’t know this type of ticket was only available with packages.

I’m sorry you had a less than great experience with the person booking your package, it seems hit or miss, I had booked a package through work which gave some great discounts and I’ve had to call a few times, sometimes I got great help and other times they were clearly just there to punch their time card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter