Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Has been sprinkling on and off all day here in Destin. Temp is 57 with a low of 57. Went to the beach yesterday and put my feet in the water, it was cold, tried getting DW to get her feet wet but she was not biting.

Snow predicted for Friday, we'd better stock up on some groceries.

62 in Destin Fl. Out for my morning walk.

9 back home in Vt with a high of 30.

46 F feels like 44 and overcast. These mild temperatures come with a price, risk of flash freeze and dangerous travel in the forecast for just east of Toronto, Canada

Last edited:
-32C here in central BC, Canada this morning. It's warmed up to a balmy -24C now. Brrrrr!

62 yesterday. 16-20 today.

At least we missed the ice/sleet/snow they got just south and east of me.

j

At least we missed the ice/sleet/snow they got just south and east of me.

Good to hear you missed out on the winter mix. Talked to a friend back home today, said the 2 ft. of snow we had when we left is gone, made it up to 62 degrees with rain. Tonight will be a low of 11 and Saturday’s high is 14 with 6 - 8 inches of snow.

Deer hunting all day. Got in the stand at 5:30 this morning it was 46. When I got out of the stand at 3:00 (buck made his last mistake) it was 30 and sleet.

40s for highs and 20s for lows through rest of weekend. Good hunting weather.

Northeast Kentucky started out today at 57 and rain this morning and is now 31 at 9:15 with rain and sleet. Possible flash freezing overnight with 2 to 3 inches of snow by morning. 2 days ago we had 67 degree temps. There were so many motorcycles out you would have thought you were in Daytona for Bike Week. Congrats @tiggerdad on the successful hunt.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Kentucky weather.jpg

23 here now, we didn't get any snow put we do have a nice layer of ice on the roads. High today 27.

We know the feeling. Difference is you got better scenery and a better drink.

9a5a71c0fa1d4c849643dd81ea42524a.jpg

Cold morning on the dock in Indian Bay Fl. Where my sister lives, 35 now with a high of 49

844E3C8A-63E0-4D8C-99EA-914197B4D941.jpeg

Flooding back home in Vt. Near our house with the melting snow, ice and rain. Sump pump has been kicking on about every 2 minutes. Road closures about 1 mile away with evacuations starting at 3 am this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter