Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Went to bed it was 19, woke up to 30, high of 44, low of 21 snowing overnight.

Denise,

You are a day behind us, it seems.

Yesterday was "normal"- mid 20s, but windy. High this morning was 27 and we got about an inch of snow overnight. We have already had our high for the day. It's going to be in the single digits by this evening.

Stay warm.

j

We'll be back down to 14 tomorrow night.

Now some idiot is saying we have 40% chance of snow. Fallout has begun. The only thing that can cause more panic than snow in Mississippi is two different snow events in the same year. We'll see. I'm not convinced that this can happen.

20 degrees and snow on the way. They called off work today.

At the Fort this evening. Temp is 54 with a low of 47.

tumblr_n0dyl0wwNv1qfap4co1_500.gif

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

20 degrees and snow on the way. They called off work today.

4262695.gif

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

Forecast here in De is for another Killer blizzard tonight, forecast calls for 1/12 to 5/24 of a foot accumulation. At 8pm local supermarket was being overrun. Local news showing schools in Philly closing

7 degrees and about 3 inches of snow on the ground. No work today.

9 degrees, 1 inch of snow on ground
That's seriously cold for that far south. We were about 3 this morning, but it's been warming up all day. 25 now. It's supposed to be in the 50s this weekend. I'll take the break.

j

4 degrees, coldest morning of the winter so far. Still about 3 inches on the ground and road in front of our house. They said come back to work today. If I can get to the main road, I think it will be cleared.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts