Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Yikes!! Give me the good ole southern sunshine summers any day!!! :sunny: Y'all can have your 6-7 months of winter! I love the heat! My niece lives in mtns. of N. NM and they are having similar temps. - no thank you! o_O
6-7 months?? We wish! We normally still have snow here, although not a lot, on Memorial Day that makes 8 months ugh

6-7 months?? We wish! We normally still have snow here, although not a lot, on Memorial Day that makes 8 months ugh

Oh, no!! My mind and body cannot even comprehend that!! I love hot weather even though I don't stay out in it all day, of course - can't take Disney in summer any more.

It was in the low 90's in Tn today. I couldn't imagine snow this early.

Rain rain and more rain, but at least we dropped into the 80s all week. Sunday we have a front so we will be low 70's and then into the 50s! Woohoo- camping weather.
We got 3-4" of snow December 7th last year and it was so cool, I do hope we have another nice chilly winter this year as well, and snow would be fun since we are in central tx and we only get to see it every 5-10 years.

32 here in Southern Wisconsin. But on a good note, the rain has finally stopped, making this the wettest fall on record. Sometimes, this makes my farmer grumpy-most, (some) of the time! Yes, we will get harvest done, in time for spring planting. The sun will finally shine today, and a great forecast moving forward, albeit cold. Still holding back on winterizing our fiver. Hoping for one more camping experience.

32 here in Southern Wisconsin. But on a good note, the rain has finally stopped, making this the wettest fall on record. Sometimes, this makes my farmer grumpy-most, (some) of the time! Yes, we will get harvest done, in time for spring planting. The sun will finally shine today, and a great forecast moving forward, albeit cold. Still holding back on winterizing our fiver. Hoping for one more camping experience.

We had a final trip planned to Door County this weekend that we had to cancel due to a significant downturn in my father’s health. We are now in MI for the weekend but, when we return, I will need to haul the camper out to drain the tanks so that I can winterize it. Still trying to figure that one out!

We had a final trip planned to Door County this weekend that we had to cancel due to a significant downturn in my father’s health. We are now in MI for the weekend but, when we return, I will need to haul the camper out to drain the tanks so that I can winterize it. Still trying to figure that one out!

I hope this finds your father in better health. Door County is a favorite of ours as well. Did not make it there this year. Good luck on the winterizing. Seems like we always wait until it is blasted cold doing that job.

Similar here Denise. I think it was 35 the other morning here. I'm going camping in central Illinois this weekend. Day time highs will be mid to upper 50s with sun, but Saturday night is supposed to be 28.

j

We are having flooding all around us. We are watching the Colorado River that is isn’t going to rise over it’s banks & we will have to leave. Temp. In the 50/60.

Overnight Tennessee had several tornadoes. We didn't get much sleep but we are ok. They say a lot of roads are closed due to downed trees and leave early for work.

Glad everyone is ok.

Here in Vt. It has been raining for the last 2 weeks, we needed it, the rivers are now full again.

Today’s high is 50 with a low of 43, more rain in the forecast.

Overnight Tennessee had several tornadoes. We didn't get much sleep but we are ok. They say a lot of roads are closed due to downed trees and leave early for work.

Yes, and we had the unfortunate luck to be passing through and camping overnight at the KOA in Cleveland, TN. Wow, was it a rough night (or rather early morning 3:30am on) experience!! The rain, thundering, and lightning was scary and we lost power. Thought there were tornado watches, but couldn't get any signals to check. Still raining this AM. Second bad storm we've been caught in since being on the road 3 weeks ago. Time to head home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter