Tell me the "weather" where you live.

It was in the low 20s this morning. I feel everyone's pain. They have updated our lovely snow forecast. The graphic I posted yesterday had me in the 3-4 inch zone. No big deal. Now I'm right in the 6+ range. Remember my somewhat square county? It is now dead in the middle of the heaviest band with the big arrow pointing right at my house. Oh well, good thing is I have 3 all wheel/4 wheel drive vehicles. One of them only has 3 inches of ground clearance, but that's what plows are for. Apparently the RS does pretty well in the snow.

View attachment 365442 View attachment 365444

j

Jim, I hope this misses you, but the weather gods show you are going to get slammed. Hunker down, and try to enjoy the new color on the ground. We will miss this one completely. YEAH. Barb & Bill

Well it is in the upper 20's with a winter storm warning posted. The white stuff is coming, and my 4wd is in the shop. Taking the big truck to work, will be very careful. Oh yea, and have the camera set to record the trip.

Be careful Chris. Those big bobtail trucks don't like the white stuff very much.

j

Icy, cold, and a couple inches of snow here in Maryland. Watching cars get stuck on the road outside my window...and missing Disney!

Northern CA here 60S in the day, 40’s at night.
I’ve been wearring a respirator mask for a week now it’s so Smokey here.
I’ll take some of your rain off your hands, send it to Us please

We ended up with about 4 or 5 inches at home. The west are of StL had 7 or 8. That's more snow than we have seen in the last 2 winters, combined, but well below the 17 in yearly average.

j

Low - 27*, High - 50* today, much better than Sun. when we had 10" snow - (still snow covered) N.Raleigh, NC

Last edited:
55 currently with a strong front moving in...we MAY get a light dusting of snow, the counties about 50 miles west of us are supposed to get thunder snow and I am JEALOUS. (Buda, TX)

55 currently with a strong front moving in...we MAY get a light dusting of snow, the counties about 50 miles west of us are supposed to get thunder snow and I am JEALOUS. (Buda, TX)
RWC be careful what you ask for Thunder snow is a Phenomenon closely associated with BLIZZARDS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!