Tell me the "weather" where you live.

It is raining cool in florida. Not sure which KOA we are in, I think Arnold said north. They let me our of rehab 2 days earlier because our precious Suzy was very sick with some form of cancer. Suzy just got sick 3 days ago. It was some form of cancer that is in her limp nodes. She went over the rainbow bridge @ 5:20 pm yesterday. Oh how we miss our precious Suzy! The Vets were crying right along with us.

It is raining cool in florida. Not sure which KOA we are in, I think Arnold said north. They let me our of rehab 2 days earlier because our precious Suzy was very sick with some form of cancer. Suzy just got sick 3 days ago. It was some form of cancer that is in her limp nodes. She went over the rainbow bridge @ 5:20 pm yesterday. Oh how we miss our precious Suzy! The Vets were crying right along with us.
So sorry for your loss. Sounds like you took her to the right Vet. I am glad you are on the mend.

Gloria my heart is breaking for you and Arnold. The only consolation I can offer is is that we Irish believe it is a Happy Time in Heaven. My guess is Gus has a=some poor child up there that needs the love your Suzy has to give till you join her

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your Suzy. It is never easy to lose a pet that is part of the family. Rest assured that someone on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge will watch over her. :littleangel:

Gloria (and Arnold),

I'm so sorry to hear about Suzy. I hope all the bad is behind you for a while. I'm looking forward to meeting you and camping next door at GSP.

j

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. We know how tough that is having lost ours just before GSP last year.

Glad you are getting better, and look forward to seeing you both again at GSP this year.

Ended up being our weathermen just fluffing up the weather. They did get a light dusting a few counties west of us, but that is it.
Lubbock has gotten snow twice though.

I didn't know that about the blizzards and thundersnow but it makes sense.

:( I am so sorry about your pup @friendofeeyore

So sorry! Glad you are feeling better, but so sorry for your loss. I pray you continue to heal well.

my business is in Elk Grove Village, i commute in 73 miles from a small farm town west of Rockford, you?
I'm in unincorporated DuPage county near I 355 and I 88. I will let you know next spring when we start to put together dates for the 2019 Midwest Dismeet if you would like to join us.

my business is in Elk Grove Village, i commute in 73 miles from a small farm town west of Rockford, you?

Any good campgrounds over that way? We are in metro Milwaukee, but we have friends that live outside Rockford that we never get to see. A couple nights at a nice campground where we could also visit them would be a lot of fun!

Any good campgrounds over that way? We are in metro Milwaukee, but we have friends that live outside Rockford that we never get to see. A couple nights at a nice campground where we could also visit them would be a lot of fun!

Sugar River Forest Preserve in Shirland, right on the state line, we go early or late season as the mosquito's can be bad. Rock Cut SP is nice also.

ouch Rockford to Elk Grove is rough if you are doing it every day. I grew up in North West Suburbs, Wheeling. i do not miss the cold of chicago. When we complain that is it cold in atlanta, i look at the weather in chicago.

Beautiful weather here in SW Wisconsin. 47 degrees, and no snow in sight. Makes for unhappy GC during Christmas vacation. We are also interested in a Midwest Dismeet. Anybody interested in lugging all the way up to Door County. That is a jaunt, however.

Door County is a hike. A little far for a long weekend.

I have been looking at some of the state parks and COE places around Peoria. That seems to be central for many of us.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter