Tell me the "weather" where you live.

33 degrees for a high today back home, -1 for low.

I say back home because we are 2 hrs away in Queensbury NY at the indoor water park for a late birthday trip for lil medic.

View attachment 378422

Currently 31 here and well the big cold coming later in the week.

Looks like a cool water park. We have two up in the Pocono's Wolf Creek and Kalahari, both of which used to be a 15 min drive from us. After we ,moved a couple years ago we are now about 2 to 2.5 hours away.

Oh no, let panic begin.

The local weather as well as NOAA saying 60% chance snow for us here in MS on tuesday (yes, 3 days from now).

Supermarkets preparing.

Probably a dusting at worst.
It could be worse. Not too much snow planned, but it's going to get pretty cold for StL. It was 15 this morning when we went out for breakfast. It's a balmy 23 now.

upload_2019-1-27_12-46-2.png

j

Hey, hey, Jim, careful! It was again -25 this morning, and tonight the big snowmagedon starts! Up to a foot of the white stuff, blowing, drifting, and dangerous wind chills down to -60. Me thinks school will be cancelled for several days. Hurry up March, and we are out of here to Disney.

You guys laugh at this, but the first few pebbles of the wintry panic just moved.

Screenshot_2019-01-27-15-53-15.png

I wish you "12 inches of snow" people could hear the craziness brewing. Already with parents wondering when schools will close and how long until the power is back on.

My nurse has already text me wondering if we're gonna close clinic Tuesday.

You guys laugh at this, but the first few pebbles of the wintry panic just moved.

View attachment 378576

I wish you "12 inches of snow" people could hear the craziness brewing.
We get the same silliness here, but usually just for the first snow. The local weather people don't help.

The good news about your 1-2 inches is that it will be gone by Thursday (maybe Wednesday). Barb's 12 inches will still be there in April.

j

Well they've changed the forecast here. Wednesdays high will be -17 instead of -22. Heatwave!
I'll add that to the list of reasons I don't want to move to Chicagoland.

It doesn't look like it will last long. We are 50 next weekend. Chicago is supposed to be in the 40s.

j

Yesterday they said 4+ inches in Tn on Mon night and Tue. Now 2 - 4, we'll see. Either way if the temps stay below freezing we should get some inclement weather days.

@tiggerdad we are with you. Calling for possible two inches in Atlanta on Tuesday, adding the fun is Super Bowl week here and I seriously want to go no where. I have to take the car to therapy tomorrow and then I am done. I can walk to work and will bike or walk to Trader Joe’s for groceries next weekend.

We get the same silliness here, but usually just for the first snow. The local weather people don't help.

The good news about your 1-2 inches is that it will be gone by Thursday (maybe Wednesday). Barb's 12 inches will still be there in April.

j

True that!

And this morning they are saying 1-3 inches in Tn. And the gas prices jumped over the weekend.

Stay safe. We officially had a little over 9” of snow with brutal cold. Schools and University closed here in southern Wisconsin, hunkering down for a very dangerous upcoming next few days. 50 days till Disney, warmth, and then our Disney Cruise! Keeps us motivated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter