Tell me the "weather" where you live.

garneska

DIS Veteran
I can’t believe I will say this from Atlanta, my run this morning was pleasant. We had a breeze it was 71 with a real feel of 75. I feel for you up north though. Normally we have that stupid hot weather.

• snowmedic

1500 MIles From the Fort.
    Not as bad today as it was Friday and Saturday, high of 87 with a chance of rain. Got the lawn mowed at 6:30 before it warmed up to much.

PaHunter

Photographer in need of training...
    I can’t believe I will say this from Atlanta, my run this morning was pleasant. We had a breeze it was 71 with a real feel of 75. I feel for you up north though. Normally we have that stupid hot weather.
    You can have it back, we really do not like this kind of heat. I can at least find solace that I am not in the military doing crazy things in this kind of heat.
    Heat index has been over 105 both yesterday and today. Cooling down tomorrow, with rain, up to 4 inches in a few hours, so flood watches out.

• bjschil

DIS Veteran
    We have also had the high heat and humidity here in Wisconsin. 108 plus with heat and humidity, BUT, a mere five months ago we had the polar vortex, -42. This too shall pass!! Camping at Smokey Hollow with family and friends, for five days, had us sitting in the pond and watching our grands having lots of fun, oblivious to some challenging weather.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News