Tell me the "weather" where you live.

We head to STL and back this weekend. Trying to decide we just take 70 the whole way or go to I64.
StL and south was the cutoff for this last round of snow. Immediately to the north and NE got the snow. Team Bradford is a couple of hours north of me and they got it pretty good.

If you have a choice, I would take I-64. I don't know how Indy and into Ohio fared with this last round. Overall, the interstates clear up pretty well within 24 hours and we aren't expecting anymore snow until at least next week.

j

Pop up thunderstorms here so if you're headed out to the parks make sure you have your ponchos.

Morning to all! Here's your look at current weather here in Polk City Florida...

This is just to show that the OTWWF isn't always the same. (Although it looks that way most times).

We have had so much rain in February so far in central Alabama.

Stat to back that up:

Normal month-to-date rainfall: 3.8 inches
Actual month-to-date rainfall: 13.4 inches

I think I'm going to need a lifeboat soon.

:boat: ED

We have had so much rain in February so far in central Alabama.

Stat to back that up:

Normal month-to-date rainfall: 3.8 inches
Actual month-to-date rainfall: 13.4 inches

I think I'm going to need a lifeboat soon.

:boat: ED

Aliner make pontoon add ons?

calling for 8-10" out in our area, getting tired of winter, my snow blower is getting a workout this year
Oooo.

We are just getting rain down here. Might tail off to a little snow on Wednesday, but it doesn't sound like much.

j

We normally dont see that much snow. Yet we have seen so little I am missing out on winter. I am not interested in winter wonderland, the kids would not know what to do if it snowed and we still had school. Unlike down here where more then 2" shuts everything down.

We enjoyed 20's in the morning and 50's in the afternoon. The puppy loved the later, hated the mornings. It was odd to go down at 5-6am and turn on our propane fireplace (I would have taken a wood burner, but this is what the house came with) and by 10-11am, turning it off and by 2pm we left the sliding door open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!