Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Raining pretty heavy here in Iowa. Hoping there will be some live streams on Youtube of Hollywood Studios first day back.

Here's one for you all. We've been having these heat advisories all week. I'm the bright green dot to the lower left corner. The house of mouse is upper right. Notice how Disney magic keeps the severe heat at bay near the border. Still going to be hot there, but I see Mickey dressed as the sorcerer saying "You shall not pass". LOL

Fall is in the air here in Gods Country U.S.A (otherwise known as Michigan).

Highs this week will be in the low 70's.
Ahhhhhhh!

Gonna be hotter 'n blue blazes here in Nor Cal.

DH is off to rent a Honda 6500 for a few days and we're moving into the trailer. Our 3000is won't run the AC long term.

Our house is over 125 years old and has no AC. In fact, we can't get AC unless we want to jack the house up, install a 'real' foundation, completely rewire it, and find a way to install ducting in the tiny space behind the horsehair lathe and plaster walls. Renting a gen is a lot cheaper.

Our house is over 125 years old and has no AC. In fact, we can't get AC unless we want to jack the house up, install a 'real' foundation, completely rewire it, and find a way to install ducting in the tiny space behind the horsehair lathe and plaster walls. Renting a gen is a lot cheaper.
They're waiting for your call....:teeth:
1550599654679.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts