Tell me the "weather" where you live.

34 and frost this morning in South Central PA. Got to the low 60's for a high. Has been windy the last two days. 35 and frost predicted again for tonight, will be chilly on the motorcyle, but doable.

We had beautiful weather Sat. 9/19. Late afternoon today Sunday, 09/20, rain, windy & we are in the path of Beta Storm hitting us tomorrow with flash floods & possible high winds. 3 years ago part La Grange was 59 ft under water when Harvey hit. And that is where we live. Praying it might turn back into the Gulf & hope the weathermen are correct. Arnold moved out of ICU late this evening & will be in the hospital at least another 2 weeks. His lungs still have not cleared up. So not sure how I will get the camper moved to higher ground. Still praying for everyone in wake of Laura & Sally. I do believe Mother Nature needs to take a pill & chill out.

Gloria,

Thank you for the update on Arnold. That's great to hear he is out of the ICU. Hopefully this storm passes on through. If we lived closer, I'd be happy to move the camper for you. Let's pray it doesn't come to that.

j

Last edited:

So this mornings ride to work was at 32 degrees. That makes the 55 mph wind chill about 11 degrees. Was not too bad, could feel the cool a little thru my suit. If traveling any further would have wanted thermals on.

Crappy dreary rain here. Supposed to stay that way for the week due to TS Beta. Which is no where near us, but causing more rain than the things that we’re supposed to head right for us.

also under a flood watch for it

Happy Autumn!

Fall.jpg

Mid 50s this morning. Definitely a "Fall" day. Should be going to the mid 70s this afternoon.

j

Its Fall yall!

Today we started at 44F with a high of 72. Still better then the frost I saw on Satuday morning out in WV at the track.

It's 65 degrees this morning, today's high should be upper 80s. Gorgeous day and luckily the wind direction will keep most of the smoke away.

But we'll be back to 100 for a couple of days middle of next week.

yesterday the smoke from Canadian fires caused hazy skies and was an eye irritant, hopefully today is better
We have had hazy skies here around St Louis for over a week from the west coast fires. Some evenings have had the orange tint, although nothing like California/Oregon. Today is overcast, but I think it is spin off from Beta in Texas.

j

Upper 40s outside lovely St Louis.

@bjschil - Hi Barb!

j
Hi Jim. Had total knee replacement today. About two weeks ago I had the Ilovera injection to help relive the pain post operative, and before as well. Seemed to work, but lower half is still enjoying the pain meds. We cancelled out trip for late December. You never know, we are road trip worthy somewhere this winter. Stay well

Don't feel bad Denise.

I turned the furnace on last week when we were getting overnight lows in the 40s.

76 today, but after today, highs only in the low 60s until next week when we leave for the Fort.

j

The DISmeet ought to be really nice for everyone, (unless I just jinxed it). October is our favorite month here. Overnight is usually pretty mild with comfortable daytime temps and humidity. Of course it could change at a moments notice but generally it's very nice. Just remember to bring layers from shorts and a tank top to long sleeves and a hoody. Oh, and a bathing suit! That's pretty much where we'll be all week- at the pool!

I was looking at the long term forecast for the Fort, I saw lows in the upper 60s/low 70s and thought I'd leave the jeans at home. Maybe not.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter