Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Born 2 Fish

I'D RATHER BE FISHING.
Monday, it reached 63 degrees, now it's dropping till it hits 14 and then stay in mid 20's till weekend :eek:.

( I don't like cold)

The weather today is cold, -9 this morning and a high of 3. Tonight's low is -16 and tomorrow's high 0. And that is without wind chill.
Northwest VT.

It is 6F outside with windchill of -6.F Tomorrow high will be 15F degrees with windchill of 0. Lows will be 5F degrees with windchill of -10F. Thursday high will be 15F with windchill around 0. Low of -7F with windchill of -20F. Northwest Indiana

Frank,

I am in Alabama (the Heart of Dixie).

I'm sick of the cold already.

Me and the guys were talking at work and we agreed that from Thanksgiving leading into Christmas you look forward to it being cold (no snow) and waking up warm on the Lord's Birthday with it warm and comfy.

But after New Years, bowl games, and the NFL hits the playoffs, we agreed we are ready for spring. It's windy, cold, and sunny most days here. During the day about freezing, in the nights below.

Springtime, here I come. :car:

Bama Ed

Right now it's 19 degrees in Tennessee. Can't wait to see the low in the morning. :eek:

Wow, some of you are seeing some very chilly temps!

Yesterday afternoon it was a beautiful and sunny 49 degrees. From the looks of it, today will be about the same.

11°, feels like 3°…14" of snow on the ground from yesterday's storm. Rumor has it, there may be more coming next week.

Woke up to 29 degrees and windy, warmest it's been all week. High around 40 today. In Tennessee

-1 here this morning when I left work at 8 AM. Its supposed to be a balmy 10 degrees tonight and then -9 on Monday AM. It almost hit 30 last week and we were walking around in flip flops and shorts.

they say we are gonna make it ABOUT freezen for the next 5 days !! :dance3: (ceptt'n for somma the nights)
Spose to hit 51 here today,(middle Tennessee)

a week ago, Wally Weird had already put out the spring garden stuff and good winter clothes are NO WHERE to be found !!
I did how ever see swim suits, :beach:
they must be spect'n the local polar bear club to make a run on the store.

Snow! Cold! 9 degrees now. Forecast snow! Prob 15 inches on ground now. Enjoy dreaming about and planning our upcoming Fort Wilderness trip this August!

Vancouver; high 41. Low 34. Christmas am right now it's 36. No snow. Had some light snow that stuck for a week in early December. Just a lot of rain and fog.

N.W. Vermont 45 degrees and rain. Snow almost gone, not much of a white Christmas.

Here is Mississippi it is ridiculous as usual. Yesterday it was in the 70s, then the tornados showed up and another 4-5" of rain fell. Tonight it is supposed to be in the 30s and tomorrow in the teens. We are flooded out, wearing shorts and flip flops one day and heavy coats the next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!