Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Winter is over. :cold:

Spring is coming. :cool2:

Not because a groundhog said so. :sad2:

But because I had to flip my air conditioner on today for the first time since last fall. :banana:

Bring on the sunshine! :beach:

Bama Ed

PS - the spring weeds in my lawn are blooming nicely. :flower1:

Freezing rain here in NW Vermont tonight. 20 mile 25 minute commute turned into a 1 hr. drive at 22 mph on the interstate.

:duck::duck:
Winter is over. :cold:

Spring is coming. :cool2:

Not because a groundhog said so. :sad2:

But because I had to flip my air conditioner on today for the first time since last fall. :banana:

Bring on the sunshine! :beach:

Bama Ed

PS - the spring weeds in my lawn are blooming nicely. :flower1:

I used to like you!

USED to...

Don't be jelly, brah....

Tornado season will be here soon enough. It's the cross we bear....

(Twice a year).

Bama Ed

Yeah, the small blooms in my yard too!

Tornado season, glad I'm not living near a trailer park.

Waiting on Winter storm Maya to get here tomorrow afternoon. Forecast for 6-12 from Tuesday evening into Wednesday afternoon.

Okay Weather Gods, this can stop now. 12 inches of snow and very windy. Lots of drifts here in rural Wisconsin. School is again cancelled in most of the State. On the positive note, only 35 days till Disney, then cruise. I did manage to only shovel our sidewalk. Waiting for snow to stop before farm skidsteer can clean the driveways. Hello Illinois and Michigan, it’s all your now!!!

Okay Weather Gods, this can stop now. 12 inches of snow and very windy. Lots of drifts here in rural Wisconsin. School is again cancelled in most of the State. On the positive note, only 35 days till Disney, then cruise. I did manage to only shovel our sidewalk. Waiting for snow to stop before farm skidsteer can clean the driveways. Hello Illinois and Michigan, it’s all your now!!!

I'm with you! I didn't measure, but we got a good 7-8", if not more - and most of it fell in the 3-7am period. Heavy stuff too. Add in the failing snowblower, and it was an unpleasant morning. The kids didn't miss a day of school in the last 3 years. This is number four for the 18-19 school year.

Sadly, we don't leave the state until July, and won't travel south of central PA until our CA trip over New Years. So, no escape for us!!

When it comes to the kids being out of school and grown, I dread most all of it. Being able to get away in the middle of winter, however, is one of the things I truly look forward to!

Okay Weather Gods, this can stop now. 12 inches of snow and very windy.

I'm with you! I didn't measure, but we got a good 7-8", if not more
I saw both of you were getting snow again, but didn't realize that much. We were right on the edge, but all rain for us. 50s the next 2 days then cold and some snow on the weekend.

At least we all missed the ice. STL had some pretty good icing on Sunday, but I was on the beach and got to miss it. :guilty:

j

Been snowing out for about three hrs now, got 1 1/2” so far, but it has just begun. Going to be another fun ride home.
A607BC17-E929-4E33-9CBF-14ED722C1BA8.jpeg

Trip was good. low 80s, sun, beach, sunburn. What else do you need?

Unfortunately the service at the resort wasn't as good as the reviews claimed, but it didn't ruin the trip. It was nice to get away for a few days. StL had about 1/4 in of ice while we were gone, so that was fun to miss.

j

Temps in the low 60's here in MS. Low in low 50's. Cloudy. Good day to get out and do some manual labor. :charac2:

@mickeyfan0805 Keep an eye out for upcoming post for Midwest Dismeet 2019, we would like to help ya leave the state sooner than July. :rolleyes::drive:

Thanks, and l will! Sadly, with three kids in school and my Sunday commitments, I tend to be pretty tied to the SE quadrant of WI during the shoulder seasons, so I've been unable to make any of the meets. Should the opportunity arise to make one someday, we will be there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!