Tell me the "weather" where you live.

70's two days ago here in MS, tonight the lows in the mid to low 20's and highs near 45. By next weekend back in the 70's.

Back and forth...

"Normal" high for the first week of March in the StL area is 51. It was 3 this morning. I saw 19 on the drive home.

j

Not much better here to the east, was 5 this morning. Warmed up this afternoon to 31. Next week is supposed to warm up again.

Snowing here in VT. Low tonight of 9 with a high of 20 for the next 2 days.

So it was nearly 70 on Friday, this morning it is 26. Supposed to be around 45 to 53 all week, lows at or below freezing. Was working on getting camper ready for the season, but freezing temps I can not dewinterize or put liquids in the trailer that may freeze.

We got almost to 80 on Friday, this morning its 41. Calling for mid 60's most of this week. This big thing here right now is the pollen. It is HEAVY this year! Haven't had any rain since it started so nothing to wash it off. You drive down the road and it looks like your on a dirt road, only it's not dust.

Here in Orlando the temps for this coming week are:
Highs in the high 60’s - mid 70’s
Lows are lows in the 50’s

Back home the in Vt. The highs are in the 30 - 40 range

Gat to more weeks here in Orlando before heading home.

We're finally breaking through. Have crossed into above freezing temps daily, and later this week will move into the 50's for a notable stretch (and not dropping below freezing overnight). We'll still have our cold spells, but you can definitely sense that the season is turning.

Bigger issue for us is flooding. The heavy snowpack and icing both here and up north has made for some horrid flooding issues in southern WI. The Milwaukee River runs just to the west of our neighborhood, closing roads and flooding homes. The small lake at the heart of our neighborhood is said to be at the highest many have seen it and a number of river sensors in our region are 3+ feet above flood stage in local rivers. They are saying it may be midweek before the Milwaukee River near us gets back below flooding.

I'm afraid to say anything, but the 14 day forecast shows no day below freezing. The average last freeze here is April 15th. It's still too early to get excited, but the first camping trip is on for April 12th weekend.

j

All day rain here in Orlando today, high of 65 with a low of 58 tonight.
Tomorrow’s forecast looking better.

I'm afraid to say anything, but the 14 day forecast shows no day below freezing. The average last freeze here is April 15th. It's still too early to get excited, but the first camping trip is on for April 12th weekend.

j

Has the flood water reached you yet? From the Missouri.

Has the flood water reached you yet? From the Missouri.
Rajak,

I am far enough downstream that they aren't predicting anything significant. The Missouri and Mississippi are very wide ( a mile in places) and deep here. They can absorb that kind of flow without major flooding. It is amazing an sad to see thge impact upstream though. I have many race friends in Iowa and Nebraska. Pictures They are posting are incredible. One track we raced at outside of Omaha is under 10ft of water.

j

Rajak,

I am far enough downstream that they aren't predicting anything significant. The Missouri and Mississippi are very wide ( a mile in places) and deep here. They can absorb that kind of flow without major flooding. It is amazing an sad to see thge impact upstream though. I have many race friends in Iowa and Nebraska. Pictures They are posting are incredible. One track we raced at outside of Omaha is under 10ft of water.

j

Glad to hear that, we are on high enough ground that the flooding didn't effect us. Road closed into my town for flooding, had to take a county road trip to get into town but just a little inconvenience. It was a perfect storm, 20" snow in Feb, then temp warmed up quickly, ground still froze, no place for water to go. I've never saw the water this high. Ice boulders deposited on roads that were 3' thick, they were like a small car. 3 state parks closed at the moment, have reservations for one of them for Memorial Day weekend, not sure yet if they will be open or not. Glad to hear that you're not in harms way.

Well today is sunny and mid 40's with 20mph winds. Yesterday, picked up the nephews, was 48 degrees when I arrived at their place, then it started to snow. Started down Interstate 81 and hit snow for 10 miles and temps drop to about 33 degrees. Drove out and in to sunshine, back to about 42 degrees. We then headed west and ran in to rain for the next 20 miles and temps dropped to about 37 degrees. We arrived here at home sun was back out and about 44 and windy. Some crazy weather, but warmer stuff headed this way for the next week.

Nice time to be in Orlando. Highs this week in the mid 70’s to mid 80’s, with the lows in the mid to high 50’s

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!