Tell me the "weather" where you live.

I'm in Denver right now. 50s the last few days, but it is going to be in the low 70s mid-week. Too bad I'll be back in STL tomorrow where it is going to be in the 60s (hopefully).

j

Severe thunderstorms this morning in Orlando giving way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 70’s low 58.

Well 70 yesterday, 70 today, dropping temps through the week to high of 42 and chance of snow on Thursday.:( Back up to 50's for the Nebraska spring game on Saturday.

Same here. 60's yesterday, drizzly and 60's today. Sunny 70's tomorrow. Back into 50's Tuesday through Friday

Joe,

You need to move to the other end of the state. Low 70s yesterday. Rain overnight, but nice and 85 today. Looks like we will be in the 70s until next weekend when we have a old front coming through and dropping the highs back to the upper 50s. Spring is here!

j

Thunder, lightning, rain and 62 degrees in Tn this morning.

This morning at about 10:00 in NW VT.
45F69B48-4639-4968-B65C-FB2939C90A7F.jpeg

I know it’s April, but there’s only 6 more months till winter.

Tonight’s low is 29.

Beautiful day in NW Vt. Partly cloudy and 69, drove home from work with the a/c on. Tomorrow and next week highs will be back in the 40’s & 50’s. I guess summer is over. :rotfl2:

Bad thunderstorm for us right now. At least the pollen will get washed away

Got 4 inches of snow on the mountains last night. Nothing but rain at home, 20 miles from the house is where the snow line starts.
Highs will be in the 50’s for the rest of the week, with lows between 36 and 50.

Going to be a rainy weekend. Calling for 1-2 inches overnight. With 100 inches of snow pack still on the mountain streams and rivers will flood. Lake Champlain is at 100.2 ft., 2 inches above flood stage. The is a river near our house but we don’t get any flooding from that, just the little stream next to the house.

Pigeon Forge Tn = rain and 62 degrees. Last few days was mid 80's and sunny.

NW Vermont: cold and rainy high 42 with a low of 32. Took this pic today when it was 36
56A531F3-30A0-41F9-B7C7-18C235298999.jpeg

It’s 39 now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!