Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Jeesh Vince,

When do your trees get green up there?

j

They’re all ready green. That pick is a little fuzzy from me taking it while driving. We still have one road up here closed from the snow this winter. They don’t plow it, they just wait for it to melt.
Vtrans has a contest going for when the road will reopen.

They’re all ready green. That pick is a little fuzzy from me taking it while driving. We still have one road up here closed from the snow this winter. They don’t plow it, they just wait for it to melt.
Vtrans has a contest going for when the road will reopen.

Hey - ours in SE WI are just turning now. Many still haven’t had their buds start to bloom yet. It seems like spring may finally be arriving, and just in time for our first trip in 10days!

Rain, rain and then more rain. It can stop anytime now. I-29 closed again from just south of Omaha to St. Joe, Missouri. They just got it reopened last month.

We’ve had 90’s all week with a few pop up thunderstorms. Suppose to drop back into the 80’s starting tomorrow. NC

Hot here in NW VT., probably not as hot as some of you are getting. Made it up to 89 today, going to be even hotter tomorrow.

2ABAE8AB-8F67-4546-A0EE-DBAFC90364BF.jpeg

Stay hydrated everyone.

Here in Delaware the State Fair opened today so we are at the start of a new heat wave. Evening Thunderstorms will roll thru every evening at about 730pm just ahead of the evenings headline performers

Northern Georgia started warm weather back in late Januarary this year
Had to mow the yard Jan 31this year.

Same weather over here in PA. It is hot !!
This is unusual for you though, right?

Not so much here. It has actually been a "mild" Summer so far. Haven't broken 100 yet. That's rare for this late into July. Humidity is brutal though. Dew points in the 70s.

j

It was 97 yesterday and today in Iowa and very humid with heat index of 112. A couple more days of this and then a cool front will cool us down into the low 80's 3 days next week.

This is unusual for you though, right?

Not so much here. It has actually been a "mild" Summer so far. Haven't broken 100 yet. That's rare for this late into July. Humidity is brutal though. Dew points in the 70s.

j

Yes this heat and especially the humidity is crazy. If we hit our projected heat index tomorrow, it would break a record from 2012.

95 and sunny today in Connecticut. 97 and sunny tomorrow. Air quality surprisingly not bad like it has been this week.

We spent a few hours in the pool completely immersed. No pool floats needed. Tomorrow will be the same.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!