Tell me the "weather" where you live.

I hope everyone is OK from the storms last night and today. And is healthy and surviving the stay at home orders.

Cold day today. High will only be the upper 40s. A little short from the 80s a few days ago.

20200413_073237_copy_1612x907.jpg

j

high of 71, low of 42, strong storms expected and a high wind warning. I know one storm rolled through last night that was pretty powerful and expect more.

I hope everyone is OK from the storms last night and today. And is healthy and surviving the stay at home orders.

Cold day today. High will only be the upper 40s. A little short from the 80s a few days ago.

View attachment 487654

j
I see you also have a weather station Jim...
I know you've seen the one on my desk. I'm something of a weather nerd and I like mine so much I bought one for my coach. I hang the sending unit off of the entry handle when I'm at a site.

I have no idea where it's picking up the outside temp since the sending unit is in there chair in a bag with the batteries out, LOL.

Michael,

Glad you and the in-laws are ok. We seem to lose a tree like that every hear, somewhere in the neighborhood. One of the risks of living in old neighborhoods or the woods.

I'm something of a weather nerd and I like mine so much I bought one for my coach. I hang the sending unit off of the entry handle when I'm at a site. I have no idea where it's picking up the outside temp since the sending unit is in there chair in a bag with the batteries out, LOL.
Don,

I'm a big weather nerd too. I have a couple of those weather stations. It's funny how much the outside temp varies from the front to the back of the house.

That's even funnier your MH station picks up the outside data. I wonder if it is seeing the sensor for the one on your desk. Mine don't have that good of range. 8-10 ft is about it.

j

Another chilly start to the morning. Overcast and it may break 50 today (average high is 67). It doesn't look like we will be back to "average" until Sunday or Monday.

20200414_074637_copy_1612x907.jpg

j

Currently 28 F, snow on the ground, snowing but oddly also sunny? Northwestern lower Michigan. And I'm REALLY looking forward to summer...maybe mid-July lol. As they say about northern Mi and the UP--the weather is 9 months of winter and 3 months of tough sledding..

Overcast this morning but heating up already. It's been upper 90s this past week. Supposed to cool off a little tomorrow with thunderstorms and rain possible for the next week. We really need it, all the lakes are pretty low.

Well....18 this morning, shooting for a high of 50 today. Hopefully this is the last cold snap, supposed to start warming up Sat, Sun and next week. That way we can shoot right into severe weather season.

Chilly yet again. We have been in a pattern all week of temps 15-20 degrees below "average". It looks like this weekend may get into the 60s and next week should be closer to average ( highs around 67).

Partly cloudy today. It may get into the 50s today. We'll see. High tomorrow is in the 40s again.

20200416_082114_copy_1296x2304.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!