Tell me the "weather" where you live.

It hit 75 yesterday. Forecast was only for 68, so a bonus.

Rain moved in overnight and will continue most of the day. Nothing like what rolled though the South. A cool mid 50s all day.

20200423_072713_copy_1296x2304.jpg

j

Last edited:

It is 43 this morning in atlanta. Will be breaking out the cold weather running outfits this weekend.

34 here in South Central PA, with windchill down to mid to lower 20's. Was 70 a few days ago, maybe 80 next week. Northeastern PA saw some snow from this storm, ours stayed plain rain. Sun is up and looks very nice out, very deceptive today.

I think we got down to 36 this morning. 35 was the record. I know east of us was getting it worse. Normal high 74. It has only been above that twice in the last 20 days. Most days have been at least 10 under. High today is supposed to be 62. Yesterday it didn't make it out of the 50s and it was windy.

We are having another lovely Spring... If you like Winter. :)

Still haven’t mowed my lawn yet this year.
Then today looks like the day...

... to stay inside.

:lmao:

j

It is sunny. We sat outside for 30 minutes to soak in some sun and freeze at the same time. 54 and breeze now.

When we got up this morning it was 61° at 5.30am. It's now 9.30 and it's 76°. It's supposed to hit 90° late this afternoon.

Days like this it's not so bad that we're supposed to stay at home.

Started this morning in the 30s again. That's crazy for this late into May. The long term forecast looks like we should be done with this cold for the season. Thursday it is supposed to be closer to normal (mid-70s for a high, mid-50s for lows) and at least that for the next 10 days. The only problem is it is also supposed to rain for most of those 10 days.

Beautiful, but cold day today.

20200511_075439_copy_2304x1296.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!