Temecula Tips Please!

OhioTony

DIS Veteran
We arrive at LAX 9am Sat Sept10th.
We're renting a car and driving to Temecula. 🚗
Our plans are to hit a few winery's for tastings 🍷 before we check in to our room at The Inn at Churon Winery.
Dinner and 🍷🍷 there, and then a couple of winery's 🍷🍷🍷are in walking distance from there. 🥴
The next day...
breakfast and we have an earlyish Cable Car Winery 🍷 Tour booked
Then we go to The Castle Inn and Suites, walking distance to Disneyland.
Dinner at Downtown Disney,
Probably at the Brewery 🍺 as we'll be tired of wine by then. 😒🍷
The we get ready for 5 days in the parks. 😃
Any recommendations for the best winery's🍷 to hit in Temecula?
😉👉🍷

They are all actually pretty nice and, at least pre-COVID, were very generous on their pours for wine tastings.

if you haven’t already purchased the wine tastings, check Groupon or Living Social for deals. I seem to recall a few Deals.

I took some Australian friends years ago, had planned to tour three wineries. Then the car blew a tire, got it fixed, we only did one winery and they were fine because, like I said, the pours were very generous.

I highly recommend Hart Winery which will be the first winery you hit driving into Temecula wine country. It has a lot of history as one of the first wineries in the region and has an incredible staff. I'd also say it's fairly basic - almost like a large barn with plenty of outdoor seating and live music many days. Very down-to-earth and a great place to meet other travelers.

Further down the road, you should check out Europa Village which is almost the opposite of Hart - it looks like a wine amusement park with huge halls for tasting wine and a fantastic Spanish restaurant with beautiful outdoor seating.

We did a hot air balloon ride in Temecula, highly recommend it, followed by a champagne toast at one of the wineries to kick off our day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter