Temp at night for Sleeping in Rooms on Cruise (WONDER)

red_manor

Earning My Ears
Hi, I am a first time Wonder cruiser... My family is having a big 50th wedding anniversary (my in laws 50th). I am wondering what the temperature will be like at night for sleeping in the rooms. We have a Cat. 4 (I don't know that it matters where on the boat you are, rm 85...something). I don't know if I should pack long sleeve PJ's for my 3 kids or summer PJs.

OH, we are leaving on 7/6, this Sunday. Also, is it chilly in the dining rooms. Will the kids do fine with long sleeves. Will I need a sweater.

I hope someone can fill me in the the temperatures. I am anxious to get packing, so I know I sound a little harried.

THanks so much!
Vicki

Hi! I just got back from our 6/21 Magic. The restaurants do get chilly, so a summer cardigan would be a wise choice. At night, summer pjs are perfect. Each room in individually climate controlled, so you can adjust it yourself. And, there's always blankets if you're chilly at night.

Sounds like you are going to have a great time! See you when you get back!

Thanks so much BEANTEAM! That was exactly the information I was looking for! It is much appreciated!

I hope you had a great time! How did you deal with your little one and a car seat?? I have a 3,5 &7 year olds and I am not comfortable without a car seat for the 3 yo on the ride from the airport to the ship? Any suggestions??

Thanks again,
Vicki

Are you taking the shuttle? We had a limo, and I requested a car seat for Tara. I don't know how to request a car seat for the shuttle ride, but if you hire a vehicle or rent a car, when you reserve it you should be able to request one.

Good luck! If I can help in any other way, let me know!

Hey Vicki, my In-laws also live in Goodyear! It's about a 35 minute drive to my house. Wow, they could be neighbors:cool:

Have a great cruise!

That's really funny about your in-laws. I wonder if they know my parents. Do they live in Estrella Mountain Ranch???

It's a small world after all.

Vicki

No, they live in another master planned community similar to that though. Something Estates, I get all these communities confused (so many of them).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter