Temporary AP to Proper Ap...

Sparkly Pooh Bear

Earning My Ears
Hi all I got my AP (from CEM together with the free under 7 ap) for our March trip and i have a small query. We are arriving on a tuesday and Saturday my ds is turning 3, is it ok to use the temporary AP over the week and then convert them on the Saturday so that i can avail of the free AP for DS?

Also we have to leave our hotel at 1.00pm on the saturday to catch our flight so i have to get down to the park in the morning to convert the AP will i have enough time, as in is there certain opening times the AP office is opened and is there usually large queues?

Hi all I got my AP (from CEM together with the free under 7 ap) for our March trip and i have a small query. We are arriving on a tuesday and Saturday my ds is turning 3, is it ok to use the temporary AP over the week and then convert them on the Saturday so that i can avail of the free AP for DS?

Also we have to leave our hotel at 1.00pm on the saturday to catch our flight so i have to get down to the park in the morning to convert the AP will i have enough time, as in is there certain opening times the AP office is opened and is there usually large queues?

Hello :)

You have to transform your AP on the first day you use it so if you are starting on the Tuesday it will have to be done then.

As your son is almost 3 when you go on the Tuesday they will make his AP out at the same time as yours so you will all have the same validity dates.

Don't forget to take all your passports (even his) to the AP office.

There are far less people queuing for AP's in the week than weekends so you will be ok :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter