Tens Circulation Promoter/Pain Therapy

My mom seemed to get some relief for her lower back pain with it. We or her caregivers would have to put it on her but it did seem to help.

I don't have a personal one but find them extremely beneficial when I've used one in conjunction with my physiotherapy.

My husband used one with physical therapy on his shoulder. He was a fan. Said it really helped.

My physical therapist recommended one which helped very much. A friend finally got one after her broken toe wouldn't heal -- it actually got the healing process to begin.

It felt good when it was on my back for my lower back issues. I am not sure if it helped once they would take it off but it didn't hurt anything. :)

Make sure you get a good machine, not a cheap one.
We used a CVS promo coupon to get 30% off the best one they had.
It is an OMRON Electrotherapy.
It has several different settings.
Replaceable long-life sticky-rubber pads.
It seems to work as well as the good one at my Chiiropracter's.
The battery is strong, and it seems to have a long life.

It is like the Max Power TENS unit, here:
https://omronhealthcare.com/tens-units/

This is the one that I have. A friend gave i t to me. The pads are super sticky and the battery life good. https://omronhealthcare.com/products/pocket-pain-pro-tens-unit-pm400/ This said, I need something stronger. I use it on my lower back and need more intensity to feel relief. Keep in mind that when I use to see the PT I was all for them cranking up the intensity level of their medical grade tens unit.

Is yours water spray friendly? The one I purchased uses water sprayed on the circulation booster base unit, ones feet, and also recommends spraying the sticky pads for more intensity too. :)

I have one that I use for my shoulder. I inherited it from my mom, who actually got it as a prescription for her back pain. It didn't do anything for her, but it gives me a ton of relief for my shoulder pain. The pain relief lasts for hours, and it's very easy to use. I don't know the name of the brand off hand, but I definitely recommend it.

I have one for my back- works great. It is not one of the ones you buy in the store though- my dr wrote a prescription for one and it was sent from a medical supply company- my insurance covered it in full and they also cover the pads that get auto-shipped each month in full.

Is yours water spray friendly? The one I purchased uses water sprayed on the circulation booster base unit, ones feet, and also recommends spraying the sticky pads for more intensity too. :)

Honestly I don;t know. The packaging was tossed before I had a chance to read it :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!