Tent camping August 3 for 4-8 nights. Too miserable?

I would buy a used pop up with ac. My dad did that when I was a senior in high school and took us to Fort Wilderness. They may have taken us on other trips in it too, I only remember that wonderful, truly magical trip. Dad sold the pop up 5 years later for the same price he purchased it. Pop ups hold their value. And hey, it’s a tent with heat and ac!

Looks like you have already decided not to go, but I just have to say that I think it would be brutal to tent camp in August. The heat, humidity and torrential downpours would totally ruin the trip for me! I have pledged to never go to WDW in August again...one year we went for a week and there were just too many sweaty strangers too close to me all day long. I couldn't take it, and I had a nice clean hotel room to retire each evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter