Teppan Edo

mousemagic00

Earning My Ears
Hey all,

We're going on a last minute type trip in Dec that is wrapped around a soccer showcase near WDW.

A few of the players and some of us moms, want to take the girls to MK and EPCOT. There is a tradition of going out to hibachi, so as the disney nut amid the moms I offered to make a reservation at Teppan Edo. Thought I had done this, put in my credit card etc. Never got the confirmation email but figured it went to spam.

After some time with Disney on the chat today, apparently it never went through as far as they can tell.

What apps and such are out there that I can now try to get the reservation for NINE of us back? I know there are things out there that I could use, I'm just normally a psycho plan type, so I haven't needed something.

Hey all,

We're going on a last minute type trip in Dec that is wrapped around a soccer showcase near WDW.

A few of the players and some of us moms, want to take the girls to MK and EPCOT. There is a tradition of going out to hibachi, so as the disney nut amid the moms I offered to make a reservation at Teppan Edo. Thought I had done this, put in my credit card etc. Never got the confirmation email but figured it went to spam.

After some time with Disney on the chat today, apparently it never went through as far as they can tell.

What apps and such are out there that I can now try to get the reservation for NINE of us back? I know there are things out there that I could use, I'm just normally a psycho plan type, so I haven't needed something.
You can try touringplan.com's reservation search finder. It's free but you'll need to carefully read how to access it w/o paying. I'd put in for 10 people just to be on the safe side since many posters say that Disney uses an algorithm with a bias towards even numbers. To simplify your life perhaps save your credit card to your MD account in advance. It'll be one step less needed in a process where every second counts.

Not sure how old your parties' children are but if they are past 8 years of age and you cannot get a ressie for TE, try TD, or with no reservation needed, Katsura Grill. Similar food minus the Mickey faces made from onions with more beautiful surroundings. TD's pricing is similar to TE and Katsura Grill is less expensive than either of the others.

HTH

The tables seat 8. Has anyone been able to squish a 9th person in?

You can try touringplan.com's reservation search finder. It's free but you'll need to carefully read how to access it w/o paying. I'd put in for 10 people just to be on the safe side since many posters say that Disney uses an algorithm with a bias towards even numbers. To simplify your life perhaps save your credit card to your MD account in advance. It'll be one step less needed in a process where every second counts.

Not sure how old your parties' children are but if they are past 8 years of age and you cannot get a ressie for TE, try TD, or with no reservation needed, Katsura Grill. Similar food minus the Mickey faces made from onions with more beautiful surroundings. TD's pricing is similar to TE and Katsura Grill is less expensive than either of the others.

HTH

I belong to touring plans, I’ll go refresh that account, thank you!

Hey all,

It's not an app, but Mouse Dining is very helpful

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter