• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Teppanaki Type Dining

dreamer

Mouseketeer
I've seen ad's for a place called Kobe and others in the WDW/USF area. Which is the best place to get the Japanese chop-chop tableside meals. Don't think we want to eat at Teppanaki in EPCOT this time.

There is a restaurant in the Marriott Orlando World Center that offers Teppan Yaki tableside cooking called Mikado's Japanese Steakhouse. We just stopped by but did not stay because the kids didn't want Japanese food.

We ate at the Mikado rest. at the Marriott in Desert Springs and the food was absolutely wonderful. The waiter was very talented and entertaining. I don't know if the one in Orlando will be the same but we have been meaning to try it some trip. It is a little pricey but worth it.

On a recent trip, we ate at a place called Shogun. It was located in a hotel on Intl drive. we found a cupon for it in a local book. It was excellent! We like Benni, and have eaten at Tepp. This place was better than all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter