Teppon Edo - ADR necessary?

chelleb1974

Mouseketeer
We will be in WDW 11/30-12/8 and have a "free" day on Sat 12/7. I was wondering if anyone knows the likelihood that I would be able to get a same day reservation for Teppon Edo on 12/7? I'll make an ADR if we have to, but would like the flexibility of 'winging it' if we so choose to.

Thanks! Chelle

Your best bet would be to make reservation, and then you can decide 24 to 48 hours before. If you cancel, you not be charged the $10 cancellation\ no show fee per person.

Some you are talking a Saturday, I wouldn't try to wing it. Locals tend to visit the parks on weekends, especially Saturdays. I may be wrong, but I believe that is the last weekend Florida resident annual p assholders get in parks before holiday rush, which they have block out dates.

Thank you! We ended up making a reservation for our planned Epcot Day at Teppon Edo, and will wing it on Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!