Teresa

I recently listened to Teresa helping with john and kevin on their dreams unlimited podcast for the review of their asian trip. She was fantastic on that show and it was a very different dynamic so I got to enjoy her at a whole new level. She asked them great questions and expanded on the discussion.

I agree about this - as she wasn't on the trip it was almost like she was playing the role of "audience member" and asking questions that many of us likely would as well

All three of the female DIS regulars bring something unique to the show....

-Tess asks great questions that usually keep the discussion going in an interesting direction.
-Kathy notices details that a lot of people don't.
-Julie brings a "Disney with young kids" perspective that is needed for parents.

Not that the men DON'T bring unique vantage points to the discussions(they obviously do), it's just cool that the three ladies all bring something different to the table.

All three of the female DIS regulars bring something unique to the show....

-Tess asks great questions that usually keep the discussion going in an interesting direction.
-Kathy notices details that a lot of people don't.
-Julie brings a "Disney with young kids" perspective that is needed for parents.

Not that the men DON'T bring unique vantage points to the discussions(they obviously do), it's just cool that the three ladies all bring something different to the table.

and though she hasn't been on in a while, when Jackie is on she brings an extreme amount of positivity and just looks at the bright side of everything - which can sometimes counter/balance some other takes

I recently listened to Teresa helping with john and kevin on their dreams unlimited podcast for the review of their asian trip. She was fantastic on that show and it was a very different dynamic so I got to enjoy her at a whole new level. She asked them great questions and expanded on the discussion.

I totally agree, I loved what she brought to that Dreams epsiode.

I have so much love for Teresa, I'm always happy when she is on any of the shows. If like to see her show up on the Universal edition randomly one day, her with just Craig and Ryno would be hilarious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!