Terminator Soundtrack?

DisneyDetective

DIS Veteran
Watching the Terminator and forgot how awesome the films are and wondered which has the better soundtrack: 1-2,

For me, not even a question... T2 is far better. I'm a big Guns N Roses fan, and love the song "You Could be Mine". I like "Bad to the Bone" too, but GnR makes it for me. I do the stadium announcing for both of my sons' home football games. "You Could be Mine" and the T2 theme music are staple songs for me, and I mix in Bad to the Bone a lot too.

I'm not a movie person anymore, so my "library" of experience is limited, but T2 is in my top 2 or 3 movies of all time. I used to go to the moves a ton in the '80s and '90's. But in the past 20 years, I'd say I average less than one movie per year.

Last edited:
I don't know that I could compare the soundtracks, but the main theme from the Terminator movies is awesome! Dun-dun-dun--dun-dun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter