Terralina or Maria and Enzo's ??

jnsma

Mouseketeer
We are looking at trying one of these for a last minute upcoming trip. ADRs at DS are limited but both of these have availability.

Any suggestions on which to try first?

Our group has 2 that are basic chicken parm types (love it at Via Nopoli) and 2 that like something different and find basic chain-restaurant Italian not all that exciting.
Thanks!

I have eaten lunch at Maria and Enzo's twice once back in in March and then again in May. In March the menu was the one that is currently on Deb's website. However in May they had pared down the menu, removing most of the "different" options. Looking at the Terralina menu, I would definetly go with Teralina. After looking M & E dinner menu, I would lean towards Teralina.

I really like the theming of M & E though.

I couldn't decide between the 2 so I am doing dinner at Terralina one night and the Sunday Brunch at Maria and Enzo's.

Don't forget to check Open Table for reservations for some of the DS restaurants :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter