Tervis tumbler

2Princess&aPrince

no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep
Is there anyone sailing in the next couple of weeks who could get me the new Halloween On the High Seas tervis? I have seen a picture and love the design, but I am not sailing on the Fantasy again until next May and would love the Halloween one. I live in Ontario, Canada and hope that shipping wouldn't be a fortune. Lol!!

I sail the Fantasy on 10/18 and would also be willing to help. I live in Michigan, so I could just throw it over the border. :laughing:

EDIT: I've seen a couple threads now about Tervis tumblers. I also plan to get some, and from what I've read, I'd better hit up the shops shortly after boarding. :)

Hi
I am on the Wonder Oct 31 and am also from Ontario. I could certainly do it and think the "shipping" price would be quite reasonable. :rotfl2:

Oh noooo, there's a special tervis? I"m going to have to put in a new cabinet just for the Tervises. Which I only found out about when I fell in love with them on our first DCL cruise Now we have all sorts (see my little picture there to the left...Duff Beer Tervis that makes it look like you're drinking a beer, LOL).

EDIT: I've seen a couple threads now about Tervis tumblers. I also plan to get some, and from what I've read, I'd better hit up the shops shortly after boarding. :)

Yep. When you see 'em, buy 'em. If you hate them, return them later. But don't rely on the store to be open later on when you have time to visit the stores!

Hi
I am on the Wonder Oct 31 and am also from Ontario. I could certainly do it and think the "shipping" price would be quite reasonable. :rotfl2:

Better shipping than if someone from the states sent it!

I sail the Fantasy on 10/18 and would also be willing to help. I live in Michigan, so I could just throw it over the border. :laughing:

I love Tervis. Would it be possible for someone to pick me up one and I can mail a check or money order. I'm in CA and I'm not sailing until October of 2015. Please let me know. Thanks!

What sizes do they sell? I'll be on board the fantasy in 4 weeks:worship: and I have enough 16oz but would love some juice glass sized if they have them.

Oh I love them. I live in Virginia and would love a Halloween tervis tumbler. Let me know if anyone can get me one also.

Ack! And I wasn't going to buy any more Tervis. I have one cupboard full!
But of course, I will have to!

Oh I love them. I live in Virginia and would love a Halloween tervis tumbler. Let me know if anyone can get me one also.

I can. I'll be on the Oct 18 Fantasy. I seem to be accumulating a list of people who want one, so let me know for sure. I'm planning on buying however many I need then people can just send me a check when I get back and I'll ship them out.

I'll double check with people the week before I sail to make sure they still need one, then I will hit the stores ASAP after boarding so I can get them before they sell out.

I can. I'll be on the Oct 18 Fantasy. I seem to be accumulating a list of people who want one, so let me know for sure. I'm planning on buying however many I need then people can just send me a check when I get back and I'll ship them out.

I'll double check with people the week before I sail to make sure they still need one, then I will hit the stores ASAP after boarding so I can get them before they sell out.
You probably already know this, but the stores won't be open when you board (can't be open in port). Probably not until around 6pm.

It's our first cruise and I plan on picking up the Halloween Tervis and the Castaway one. Do they really sell out that fast? Do I need to go the very first evening?

Yep, pick them up as soon as you see them because they will probably go fast. I hope they ordered more of those than they did for the Alaska ones. We sailed on August 11th and there were no more Alaska Tervis cups :confused3

I don't know if they got more in but I was really bummed that I wasn't able to get them. I'm learning not to get too excited about things they advertise in the blogs because they might not be there by the time my cruise comes around :worried:

Yep, pick them up as soon as you see them because they will probably go fast. I hope they ordered more of those than they did for the Alaska ones. We sailed on August 11th and there were no more Alaska Tervis cups :confused3

I don't know if they got more in but I was really bummed that I wasn't able to get them. I'm learning not to get too excited about things they advertise in the blogs because they might not be there by the time my cruise comes around :worried:
If that's the case, I probably won't see them on my 10/31 cruise.

If that's the case, I probably won't see them on my 10/31 cruise.

I'm leave on the 31st too. Are we on the same cruise? I'm on the Wonder.....
and yes i am hoping they will still have some for the "final voyage"

It's our first cruise and I plan on picking up the Halloween Tervis and the Castaway one. Do they really sell out that fast? Do I need to go the very first evening?

I was on the 9/7 sailing of the Dream and there were plenty of Tervis to go around on the last day. I picked up one off Castaway Cay on my way back to the ship & there was plenty there too. There were 4 different 16oz cups available onboard, including the Halloween on the High Seas and only 1 design in the 24oz that I could find. They were ALL very cute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter