test Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac, are you on steroids???????????????????...............................that is the question everyone is asking these days.......... :p

so...when you gonna model your gift from Ed for us.................pictures, pictures......................a gift without pictures is no good............ :flower:

She is finally here!!! She pop out at 8:30 pm, Lanette just got to her room and called me. Still no name yet.

Congrats Deena to you for waiting so patiently.............(not only for the baby) and to your friend.............how exciting.... :flower:

mickey4ver said:
mac, are you on steroids???????????????????...............................that is the question everyone is asking these days.......... :p

no i am not, who is saying that?

the standard answer...."that is in the past, I'm here to talk about now"...."I never took steriods"........................lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala :rolleyes1

4greatboys said:
She is finally here!!! She pop out at 8:30 pm, Lanette just got to her room and called me. Still no name yet.

goody goody, greatnews....................

we will call her no name baby. you know the commercial for no name steaks............

mickey4ver said:
the standard answer...."that is in the past, I'm here to talk about now"...."I never took steriods"........................lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala :rolleyes1

are you making fun of my mark mcquire????? he is innocent i tell ya

macraven said:
are you making fun of my mark mcquire????? he is innocent i tell ya

like I said...............lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala........... :rolleyes:

mickey4ver said:

ok i found this and mic thinks i am hearing things as i told her i don't take steroids........i think its the lady at her post office that is taking them.

yes i do and i stand by it.

mickey4ver said:
like I said...............lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala........... :rolleyes:

18.gif

the lady in the post office takes ugly pills and mean pills..................daily................
demon7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter