Test Track or Soarin’?

Soarin. Lots of opportunities to do single-rider on TT.

Exactly this ^. I/we like Test Track better, but will FP Soarin' every time. The single rider line at Test Track is often less than 30 minutes (sometimes even walkon) and you're separated only for the duration of the ride. As long as everyone in your party is comfortable riding by themselves, this is a great option.

Personally, I am with the Soarin' crowd. We use the single rider line for TT. Also TT has a tendency to go down much more often (weather, mechanical, etc.) so I figure why lose a FP because it's not running.

Piggy-backing on the original post....It seems the majority is FP Soarin' and single-rider TT...with kids aged 6, 4 and 4, we just cannot take the chance with single rider on TT....for those who chose Soarin', does having to wait in the normal queue for TT have any impact on your decision to FP Soarin' instead of TT?

Personally, I am with the Soarin' crowd. We use the single rider line for TT. Also TT has a tendency to go down much more often (weather, mechanical, etc.) so I figure why lose a FP because it's not running.
You don't lose the FP+, you get a multi-attraction FP that you can use on any one of a number of attractions, anytime until the end of the day, including on TT if it comes back up. I think Soarin' is included on the list of available attractions, but maybe not FEA.

Was at Epcot a couple weeks ago. I headed first to Living with the Land while my son went to Test Track. He did the single rider line twice before he met me at 10:00 for our Soarin' FASTPASS. Worked out beautifully. I adore SOARIN'

Piggy-backing on the original post....It seems the majority is FP Soarin' and single-rider TT...with kids aged 6, 4 and 4, we just cannot take the chance with single rider on TT....for those who chose Soarin', does having to wait in the normal queue for TT have any impact on your decision to FP Soarin' instead of TT?
This is why we will FP TT and RD soarin’. My 7 year old wouldn’t want to ride alone (nor would I let him)

Definitely Soarin! We always do single rider for TT, so usually not much of a wait. I try to ride Soarin multiple times a day when we are there, so i always pick it as my first fp, and then as soon as I'm done with my three, hit the app again to get another one.

Test Track. Very underwhelmed by Soarin. Got off wondering what all the hype was.
I feel the exact opposite. I loved both versions of Soarin and I didn't feel the love for Test Track. Radiator Springs Racers at DCA was a much better Disney experience. You got the "thrill" of Test Track with all the magic of Disney.

We plan to do Test Track. The new Soarin movie makes me dizzy. At least the one at DCA - I'm assuming it's the same (except maybe the ending?) at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!