Testing a picture

DixieAmos

<font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=
Testing a new picture until Daniel makes me one.

Bless. It`s sweet isn`t it. It looks just like myself and Cuthbert.

<font color=navy>Hi there, DA....

A very nice picture. However, I must let you know the signature clipart limits:

No more than two
No more than 30k total
No more than 200 pixels in any direction

Hope that helps. Now you just need to decide which ones to keep. :D

MaryJo dear it is kind of you to expain this clipart rule thing to me. Unfortunately I don`t understand, my clipart hasn`t byted anyone and it has no pixies. Therefor I will just keep all three until Mr Routemap makes my new pictures.

Thanks anyway
Love always

Veronica

What MaryJo means DA is that you can only use 2 of the 4 pics you have in your signature... there are board limits so 1 does need to go...and I know you dont want to gid rid as I go thru this once a week liking something then deciding to keep the 2 I alreasy have as they are more me LOL

and the pixels and bits that she spoke means they have to be a sertain size and your is a smidge too big :)

hope this helps :)

Mary Jo and Wheelsie are right. You may only have 2 pieces of clipart.

Thanks. :D

I have a thought...

if your just not wanting to loose the clips cuz you like them...why not save them to your hard drive before deleting them.... thats what I do..if you need any help in doing so just ask Id be more than happy to help :)

altho it may not be till tomorrow since I must go to work in a bit...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter