• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

teva questions

jabrown40

Mouseketeer
I never thought of wearing these instead of my usual Reeboks. I have looked at some Internet sites, but am confused by all of the different kinds - okay all of you ladies - what Teva is the kind I am looking for? I still plan to wear tennies at Epcot, since there are a lot of buildings to duck into during the rain, and no water rides, but I don't want them specifically for the water park only. I looked at their site, but I'm still unsure. Anyone try the circuit leather? I like the idea of basic tan sandals.

I have a pair of Teva Typhoons that I love. They have a manmade formed sole which repels water and adjustable tan straps with soft padding underneath, so you don't get blisters from the webbing. The straps themselves are a leatherlike material, but they dry right out. I wore them to the water parks and whenever the weather looked to be wet. I prefer my Birkenstocks for a general sandal wearing, but they don't do well in the wet! The Teva's are perfect!

Good Luck:cool:

I saw a picture of them, and I think they might be just right - except! I wear a perfect size 71/2 and they only come in whole sizes. Should I look for a 7 or an 8? Do they run big or small? Also, do the typhoons have pretty good arch support? I can't wear anything that is flat.

I would order up, as I also wear a 71/2 and I got an eight. They feel great and I hate the look when people wear sandals that are too small with their toes or heels hanging out. I prefer mine a little big, and the supports hit just right. You can adjust the straps to make them fit right, my feet are wide, and these still feel great.

ok, I'll try for the 8. Thanks for all of your help. I know these will be so much better than wet shoes and socks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter