Texas DIS Fans

TiggerTrigger

a.k.a. HouCuseChickie
I know it's not directly Disney related, but from posts over the years and chatting during the live shows, I know there are a number of people who frequent the DIS Unplugged things that are in Texas. Just wanted to see if everyone is OK.

Hoping this is OK. If not, sorry...just wanted to check in.

Yes, Sending prayers and good thoughts for everyone in Texas and Louisiana. I can't help being sad as I watch the footage of all the houses flooding.Check in when you can!!

Just going to check back in from here. We are still dry for now and praying we stay that way along with praying the massive trees in our yard don't come down from the heavily saturated ground. The river near us is still a major concern, so nervously watching things. Lots of rescues going on just down the road. Sadly, we know way too many who have lost everything and my husband's 100 year old grandmother is stuck in a shelter in the middle of the city.

Just going to check back in from here. We are still dry for now and praying we stay that way along with praying the massive trees in our yard don't come down from the heavily saturated ground. The river near us is still a major concern, so nervously watching things. Lots of rescues going on just down the road. Sadly, we know way too many who have lost everything and my husband's 100 year old grandmother is stuck in a shelter in the middle of the city.

Hope you continue to stay dry. I can't even imagine what it must be like to be there. Thanks for checking in!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!