Thank everyone, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebbeca

Mouseketeer
Thanks to everyone who responded to my post for renting OKW the first week of December. Apparently there is nothing available at any DVC resort this week. I really wanted to finalize my plans so I made a ressie at the Poly for a GV concierge.

I really appreciate those of you who tried to help out. You're great!

Becky

Good idea, Rebecca. But remember that early December is a relatively low attendance time, so you might check in a couple of more times in the next few weeks if you really want to stay at OKW. There will likely be some times that open up (if your GF reservations are cancellable....)

I have a reservation for a 2-bedroom at OKW starting 12/2 for 7 nights. It is 218 points. If interested let me know.

I appreciate your office. Actually I do only need five nights because we are going to Universal Studios after WDW. Also, a 2BR is too much as it will just be myself 16-YO DS. He prefers a 1BR so he can have his own TV and space.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!