Thank you Baloo and the DIS moderators!

triplefigs

<marquee><font color=009933>Triple Chick</marquee>
Thank you so much for making us a board. You have no idea how happy you have just made a huge group of DISers. We are truly a family on this board. We are so appreciative of the chance you have given us to meet and share our love of Disney and making shirts.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Baloo, I'm sure that there was a lot of work on your part getting us moved here, and our own board to boot. Thank You soooooo Much.

Deb

triplefigs said:
THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just glad you didn't say "from the heart of my bottom!" Now I'm off to check the Poop thread!

ksoehrlein said:
I'm just glad you didn't say "from the heart of my bottom!" Now I'm off to check the Poop thread!

STOP! I can't take it!

Baloo -

Remember how crappy we all were when you moved us to the craft board - I hope we are making up for it tonight!!!!!!!!!

oh - shoot - now I posted this in the non-poop zone!!!!

julia & nicks mom said:
Baloo -

Remember how crappy we all were when you moved us to the craft board - I hope we are making up for it tonight!!!!!!!!!

oh - shoot - now I posted this in the non-poop zone!!!!
I have posted on the tshirt and the poop thread that I am going to bed........I can't stop reading. It is so much fun to flip from thread to thread and see all the same names. This is craziness!!!! Good night for good this time.

lmartin2711 said:
I have posted on the tshirt and the poop thread that I am going to bed........I can't stop reading. It is so much fun to flip from thread to thread and see all the same names. This is craziness!!!! Good night for good this time.

and yet - your green light is still on!!

Thanks Baloo, we are all enjoying our new board.

Thank you Baloo. You are the greatest. Besides KATE that is. :rotfl:

Baloo,

I just can't thank you enough. I'm home..... :goodvibes :cloud9:

Glad y'all are happy, we'll leave the light on in the chatterbox paper house when anyone wants to visit. :rotfl2: Maybe we'll get our own board back too. maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter