Thank you Cinderella

TourPixie

Earning My Ears
My 4 year old son is generally as shy as shy can be. Getting ready for our WDW trip this past March he was so excited when he saw me start to work on making him his very own Prince Charming costume. You see my son has no problems letting the world know how much he loves Cinderella (her blue dress, and 2 sisters have a lot to do with it) Every Disney trip we had made in the past my son would not go near a Character for any reason. This trip I had planned dinner at Cinderellas Royal Table the night we arrived. As time got close my son visited the BBB with his older sister and was able to get into his outfit all ready for Dinner, then the moment came, as we waited in the Hall of Cinderellas Castle to meet his princess he looks up and says I want my picture all by myself. In walks Cinderella and he is amazed. He walked right up to her, talked to her, told stories, got his autograph book signed the whole deal. I wanted to cry she was Cinderella was so wonderful sitting on the floor and not rushing my son away. I will treasure the pictures forever.
This all happened on Day one, on day 5 of our trip we had breakfast a Akershus and there you were again Cinderella, though my little man was not all dressed up you remembered him. I loved his shy smile as you waved and smiled at him from across the room. When you came to our table he hardly knew what to do.
Thank you for keeping my little prince Charmings dreams alive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter