Thank You Devante at Space Mountain

DrivenByDisney

4.3 Miles from Property
Yesterday my wife and I were at Magic riding Space. She was going through our backpack and at some point, the gift card she was wearing on her wrist from Flower & Garden had fallen off. It had a few hundred dollars on it and we did not know if we could find it or not.

A GREAT cast member named Devante walked us back up through the queue and ure enough, our gift card was laying there on the ground right where she was going through our backpack.

We were so revealed even though we could have it replaced with the money on it via guest services. The fact he helped us find it meant a great deal to us both. He even let us ride again without standing in any line!!

I know it may not seem like much for something so easily replaced. However, to us ... This is one of the BIGGEST reasons we spend our time and money at Disney. Devante went out of his way to assist us and in the end, we were able to find what we had lost.

Thank you to Devante and I truly hope he can or will be recognized for this act as we did go to guest services and made sure to inform them of him and what he did for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts