Thank you Dis boards for saving my sanity!

NLKim

Forever Disney Dreaming
I thought this was an appropriate thread to start at this time for all of us who went through (or are still going through) the park reservation debacle. Not to vent our disgust (we did plenty of that on other threads), but to thank everyone who helped us pull through at this time.

First of all, on Monday, I would not have known that it was not just me that was having issues logging on (wrong password !?!), not being able to see parks, not being able to make reservations, etc. if it were not for the fact that I had this forum opened on a separate window.
I would not have known all the hacks to try to get on – it was the dining reservation one that got me in- at least until the ‘park limit’ and ‘greyed out parks’ nonsense kicked in.
I would not have not known that a 3 hr wait was considered a ‘normal’ hold time or what phone numbers were most likely to bring success.
The one good thing that this disaster did was to highlight the kindness, warmth and camaraderie that is on this forum. There were many unsung heroes this week. Without you guys, I know I would have ended up in tears several times and would probably have just given up at one point
I want to give special thanks to EVERYONE on:
Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS
AP Only Info Thread Reservation System
How many days can you book for Park reservations?

You guys helped me keep it together until I was finally able to get all my reservations last night. YOU ARE THE BEST!

Please share what phone number you used. We need to cancel our trip for arrival July 31st. I have tried four different numbers plus the number for the resort. None are going through! Started a chat on MDE, but they returned my call while driving and couldn't hear me so they hung up. Now the chat feature is gone. Thank you for any information! We prefer to be heading to our happy place, but just can't risk it.

Please share what phone number you used. We need to cancel our trip for arrival July 31st. I have tried four different numbers plus the number for the resort. None are going through! Started a chat on MDE, but they returned my call while driving and couldn't hear me so they hung up. Now the chat feature is gone. Thank you for any information! We prefer to be heading to our happy place, but just can't risk it.
I used 407-939-7917.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter