Thank you Disneyland team

Great idea to post this. Will miss the OG dis team. Thank you for the years you committed, for helping me plan my two trips to disneyland over the years. what i loved about you as the original team was your expertise, wisdom, and the fact that you always seemed that in that hour we were together that was your priority, and it was fun and you seemed to not want to be anywhere else. I think I just connected to a different generation with your group at the time. I do wish Morgan, our new crossover, luck with Deni on the dis, they are both great additions....thank you.

Thank you Disneyland team for so many wonderful memories! Your show helped me plan several Disneyland trips, and listening to your show weekly was like bringing the charming Disneyland itself up to Wisconsin. You brought many smiles to my face, and as a whole, y'all were just a CLASS ACT. I will miss you very much, and wish you all well in the future. Thank you for being here for us!

Thank you for all the work you guys put into the show, the passion and love you all have for Disneyland was always a treat to listen to. I still miss the Day 6 segments and have utilized some of those ideas in my trip planning. I agree with the others, your stories were great....made us feel like part of the family.

Good idea.

The DL team all with serious careers in other industries, with bosses and colleagues to answer to, gave up a lot of weekends for us. They were so committed and in all those years it still amazes me they only canceled two shows.

The amount of research they did was remarkable, they never just showed up to record, they came with an arsenal of things. I still consider those shows to be some of the highest quality content the Dis has ever put out.

So often, those who deserve recognization are often overlooked. I am sorry for that. You deserved a much, much better send off then you were given. All I can say is your class, your intelligence, your hard work touched a lot of people and I thank you profusely for that.

Last edited:

I will admit to not having watched a lot over the years, as it's been EONS since I've been to DL, and who KNOWS if I will ever get back, but I enjoyed when I did watch, and especially the vlogs on festivals, meals, etc. were always enjoyable!

Thank you to all for all they years of hard work you put in, sharing with anybody interested your love of your home park. That can never be commented on appreciateively enough, especially sine it WAS all done out of LOVE, and not anything to do with a job. 💖

As a Left Coaster, I always appreciated the original crew. I always felt they did a lot to help others learn about the magic of our ‘home’ park. I am sad this version of the podcast is coming to an end, but must admit that the current format is not doing much for me (No complaints about the crew...just light on content). Thanks to all of you for your years of great service for us DLers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts