Thank you everyone (an update from Tuesday)

Sounds like you need a DISmeet to cheer you up. :)

These are trying times and I feel for everyone who has lost a job or faces that threat. I fear that sooner or later, I may end up in that group as corporations continue to merge and shrink. The high tech job opportunities in NE Ohio and throughout the United States and the world seem to be facing some rough times. Good luck in your job search. I hope things settle down a bit for you real soon.

To all those left without jobs, I absolutely send them good thoughts, and hope that they ultimately end up feeling happier in their new positions than their old. I also hope they don't have to struggle too much to find new employment.

To everyone at your company... I hope that the turmoil of this latest round of layoffs isn't too turbulent and doesn't take too much of a toll on you all that are still around.

To you Elaine, I am sending the very best of good thoughts that you are able to find a dream job... maybe one you don't even know exists yet but when you find it you'll know it's "the one!" I am so very happy for you that you weren't laid off yourself, and as I said before, hopefully this will make your job search less stressing, and such that you can take the time to find the best job for you.

Huge {{{hugs}}}

Good luck Elaine and huge {{HUGS}} too. I've been unemployed for a while and am actually thinking of Real Estate School. Good Luck again!!

Good Luck with your search and another hug {{{hug}}}

I will keep you in my thoughts as you begin your job search. I hope all works well for you. Sending lots of good wishes your way.

Melanie

Couldn't have said it any better Elaine!
Good luck & {{hugs}} to those out of work:)
Inspired by TC, hope to see you in 2 weeks at BC meet;)

Best of luck in your search El:D

More {{HUGS}} Elaine. I'm glad you still have your job and, that you can look for something maybe more stable. Sorry about your co-workers though. :(

Remember, anytime! ;)

Glad to hear you didn't get laid off. Plenty of good thoughts for those that lost their jobs. :(

<font color=navy>Glad you didn't make the cut this time, and that you'll be able to look for a job in a better environment without all that stress hanging over you.

We've been in the same type situation for many years.... I was hired in in '85, and in '87 they began laying off... I missed being laid off by narrow margins for several years.... My department - Facilities, went from over 1000 employees to around 50 for the same demographic area -- said goodbye to a lot of friends, and went through some emotionally draining times. It's definitely a tough situation.

Hugs to you, and best wishes in your endeavors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter