Thank you for putting the Daily Fix on iTunes!

disneysteve

DIS meet junkie
One thing I had asked for from the day they started the Daily Fix was to post the audio since it's purely an audio-based show and many of us are listeners, not viewers. I got a little flack for that, but I must not be the only one who asked.

So THANK YOU to Craig and the team for making that happen. I greatly appreciate the fact that I can now enjoy this content every day.

One thing I had asked for from the day they started the Daily Fix was to post the audio since it's purely an audio-based show and many of us are listeners, not viewers. I got a little flack for that, but I must not be the only one who asked.

So THANK YOU to Craig and the team for making that happen. I greatly appreciate the fact that I can now enjoy this content every day.
Daily Fix on Amazon Echo/Alexa is a great idea too - just wish they'd release it on the UK Alexa Skills store! Craig, are you able to make that possible??

I don't do iTunes or Echo/Alexa, but this was great news nonetheless! Being able to pull anything down for the car is great, and let's face it - even listing to the Daily Fix weeks later is fun. :)

I just listened to 4 episodes on my drive to work. I love that I can do that now. I just need to figure out how to get them to play automatically so I don't have to manually start the next one.

Thanks again for making this happen.

Daily Fix on Amazon Echo/Alexa is a great idea too - just wish they'd release it on the UK Alexa Skills store! Craig, are you able to make that possible??
I looked into it, but apparently Flash Briefings for developers still isn't available on Echo outside of the UK, but as soon as it is we will make sure it is available!

I am glad about this too. It just gives me more options on my long commute. Now, hopefully, this new iOS update will fix my iPhone 7 bluetooth issueso_O

I just listened to 4 episodes on my drive to work. I love that I can do that now. I just need to figure out how to get them to play automatically so I don't have to manually start the next one.

Thanks again for making this happen.

There's an option for either the iPhone podcast app or for each podcast to play newest->oldest or oldest->newest. If you pick oldest->newest, it should play the next new one automatically, assuming it has been downloaded. I haven't tried it for the Daily Fix yet, but it works for all of the other Dis podcasts.

There's an option for either the iPhone podcast app or for each podcast to play newest->oldest or oldest->newest. If you pick oldest->newest, it should play the next new one automatically, assuming it has been downloaded
Thanks. That's exactly what I did.

is anyone else having a problem with the itunes feed I was able to get the first 4 episodes but haven been able to get the ones this week it just keeps giving me an unknow error

Thank you for doing this! I typically watch the Daily Fix at my desk while eating lunch, but this is nice for days when I'm not in the office.

is anyone else having a problem with the itunes feed I was able to get the first 4 episodes but haven been able to get the ones this week it just keeps giving me an unknow error
I just checked and all episodes are there. Try unsubscribing and resubscribing.

I looked into it, but apparently Flash Briefings for developers still isn't available on Echo outside of the UK, but as soon as it is we will make sure it is available!
Sorry to bump an old thread, but just wanted to let you know Flash Briefings for Developers became available on Echo in the UK in the past week... Hope to see the Daily Fix available on UK Echo's soon?? TIA

It’s now available! Any chance we could get this? I changed all my settings to the US just to get this!

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter