Thank you from a new(ish) listener

CentralPAPete

Earning My Ears
I’m a new-ish listener, I found the Dis about 18 months ago, but I’ve gone back and listened to all the episodes from the beginning. I spend a lot of time driving for work and therefore listen to a lot of podcasts. Sometimes I just like to scroll thru the back episodes and pick one randomly to see what was going on in the Dis world at that time. I find it really interesting. So I wanted say thank you to the crew for having such an extensive collection of podcasts that I can spend hours everyday listening.
Central PA Pete

I’m a new-ish listener, I found the Dis about 18 months ago, but I’ve gone back and listened to all the episodes from the beginning. I spend a lot of time driving for work and therefore listen to a lot of podcasts. Sometimes I just like to scroll thru the back episodes and pick one randomly to see what was going on in the Dis world at that time. I find it really interesting. So I wanted say thank you to the crew for having such an extensive collection of podcasts that I can spend hours everyday listening.
Central PA Pete
I really need to start from the beginning. I jumped in here recently but when you start from the beginning you feel like you know them better.

Thanks @WebmasterMaryJo. I LOVE Connecting with Walt. Michael and Craig do such a good job of presenting the historical side of Disney and I’m a BIG history nerd. I also listen to Off the Rails quite a bit as I love the banter.
You may even want to give a listen to some of the Disneyland Edition podcasts. You never know where you’ll find some of that crew…. 😉

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter