Thank you Kevin

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to pop in and thank Kevin very much for creating a wonderful space over on his Twitter. I have really enjoyed following along during the shut downs. I pop by every couple of days to see what’s happening with Samson and Sophie and their humans.

He could get political (it’s his platform after all) and I really appreciate that instead he wanted to create a fun and safe place.

There are bad days when I hop by and LOL because John is posting about silly things like Fanta.

I know with ABD you have one of the most difficult parts of the company to manage right now, you have a lot of reasons to be negative. And you two have been nothing but lovely.

So thank you. If you don’t follow him you should, it’s the best way to know if there is a show on Tuesday.

I just wanted to pop in and thank Kevin very much for creating a wonderful space over on his Twitter. I have really enjoyed following along during the shut downs. I pop by every couple of days to see what’s happening with Samson and Sophie and their humans.

He could get political (it’s his platform after all) and I really appreciate that instead he wanted to create a fun and safe place.

There are bad days when I hop by and LOL because John is posting about silly things like Fanta.

I know with ABD you have one of the most difficult parts of the company to manage right now, you have a lot of reasons to be negative. And you two have been nothing but lovely.

So thank you. If you don’t follow him you should, it’s the best way to know if there is a show on Tuesday.
I heartily agree, and mirror everything you've so eloquently said. So much so that I have nothing to add. Just tapping @DisneyKevin to make sure he sees this. And also to agree that seeing/hearing about Sam and Sophie REALLY makes my day, has turned days around several times, and ALWAYS makes me smile!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter