Thank You Pin Fairy!

MommytoMJM

Disney is a lifestyle!
Putting out Thank You's wherever I can think of since I have no idea how we got this!

Thank you Pin Fairy!
Well, on Tuesday night, DH walked into the house and said....."So there was this box from Disney Auctions in the mail today. There was no return senders name or address." Inside was a pin CLEARLY meant for MJ's pin collection and it is beautiful. It combines birds and Snow White, two of MJ's favorite things, so this person knows her well. Here is a picture of the pin http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=39654&sid=3099.1124409298 she just loves it.

I can't tell you how much things like this mean to our family, whoever you are, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

That brought goosebumps to think about it.
How heartwarming :flower:

What a beautiful pin! How many does she have now, MommytoMJM? I can't wait to see her collection next time I'm in Disney.

Hey Joanna! She is up to about 286 right now (will be over 300 this weekend...Adam has been busy! LOL) I will take some pictures tonight and post them...If Dis will let me, I will post them on her Blog for sure!

Here is the breakdown.... including, AK Medal, PoC Coin, 6 buttons, 3 lanyard medallions, 1 earring, 3 dupes (no trades), 1 we owe her, 3 not on pinpics, 2 bolos......

You can post a link to the pictures if you have them stored someplace.
I tried to get to some of the DIS members pictures stored on the wdwinfo.com site earlier and that part of the server seems to have a problem.
But, please post a link so people can see.

Wow.... that's alot of pins! I remember seeing them on the beautiful board you made her behind her chair...pretty soon it will tip over! You are blessed to have so many friends who make her feel special, which she richly deserves. Every little girl should feel like just like the princess that they are.
Kathy

nice pictures on your site.
that pin board must be heavy though. Does her chair ever tip when she gets out?

SueM in MN said:
nice pictures on your site.
that pin board must be heavy though. Does her chair ever tip when she gets out?

Yes, but because of the cooler, not because of the pins...The pin boardit actually isn't that heavy and the second pin board is on my wheelchair. On her new chair it won't be such an issue because it is heavier than her current chair, plus it doesn't have the 30 degree tilt that her current chair has.

I just wondered since if it wasn't for the antitip bars on my DD's wheelcchair, she would have tipped backwards sometimes if we had too much weight (too many backpacks) on the back and took her out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter