Thank You Tag Fairy,

dare2dream

DIS Veteran
I still feel like a newbie here and I do not know the proper etiquette but I think it is important to express my gratitude. You are probably too busy to even read this. I have been a lurker on the DIS for a long time, but this Biggest Loser thing had make me post more than I ever thought I would. Sometimes I post even when I really don't have anything to say.

I have always been envious of the cute tags of others and never dreamed I would receive my very own.

Tag Fairy, of all the wonderful profound uplifting and insightful things I have ever typed on the DIS this is the tag I get? Is there a hidden message here? Are you trying to tell me something? After crying like a baby after I noticed my tag I really did walk around the block today.

Thanks Tag Fairy, I think. This will take some getting used to. It is not the tag I envisioned, but I guess that's the way it works. You are the infinite wise Tag Fairy and there is a method to your madness. With my small mind I may never understand.

Keep on spreading your joy. At least I have some color in my life now.

Have a healthy day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter