Thank You, Thank you, Thank you.

PA DISNEYLOVER

Mouseketeer
I was reading on here this morning where people were calling up and asking if they had a discount on their name. So I figured why not give it a try. I did so I will be staying at the AKL for $129 a night. Yeah. We always stay at SOG so this is a treat for us.

When you call and ask if there is a pin next to your name, what exactly do you say when you call? How do you ask about this?

Congrats! :Pinkbounc

Did they tell you when the discount would expire? I'm wondering if these pin codes next to people's names are good for anytime, or if you have to travel by a specific date.

Thanks!

MsSpinShady princess:

I called up and said that I had recently moved and I was wondering if any codes had been sent to me that may of gone to an old address. She said let me look and found one. It was good until July 4th for room rate only. She gave the price of $166 at the Contemp. $79 at POR or $129 AKL.

Thanks PA Disneylover. Those are great rates!

Have a great time!

MsSpinShady princess: :cat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter