Thank you to everyone on this board!!!

Suzanne033

Nobody on their deathbed ever wishes they spent mo
I have just this morning concluded four straight mornings of calling for PS during our December stay and we received EVERY PS we wanted and at everytime we wanted including PSB.

Thank you to all who gave me advice. Some of the best advice I received is as follows:

*Start calling at 5 minutes before the hour - Every single morning the phone lines opened up between 3 and 4 minutes before the hour.

* The second you here the recording say "If..." press one then when you hear her say "If...." again press one again - I was never put on hold. Every morning I was sent directly to a CM.

One funny thing happened. Saturday morning I was calling for PSB and went through the whole reservation and when the CM (Kelly Sue - very nice) confirmed my PS she said, "Congratulation, while Cinderella will be at the breakfast none of the other characters are guaranteed..." I told her that I didn't think Cinderella was at this breakfast. She said, "You have booked Cinderella's Royal Table." :earseek: I couldn't believe it. Unfortunately, I didn't want that (because we are staying at the Beach Club and DD really wants to see Snow White plus we will be at MK that evening for MVMCP). So she quickly changed it to PSB. Luckily during that time it didn't book up. I did have her hold the CRT until we were finished booking the PSB in case something went wrong, then she released it. I can't believe I would have gotten CRT. WOW!!

Anyway, thanks to all. You were all VERY helpful!!

lol
it seems the CM,'s are reg booking crt when people want psb:D
they seem amazed that you dont want crt
glad you got what you wanted anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter