Thank you to the greatest group of women I know

Poohlovr

<font color=red>Still SSB's archrival!<br><font co
The Swan Dolphin Cheerleaders.

History---For the past several weeks, my personal life has been in constant upheaval, with one crisis after another. I hadn't posted on the DIS for the longest, because my heart simply wasn't in to Disney or anything else.
In the last couple of days, my life got to the point "where you think it can't get any worse--and then it does" and I felt pulled back here to ask for the support of my cyber-who-became -real-life-friends, the Cheerleaders.

They immediately rallied around, giving me the support to make it through one of the worst times in my life. I received PMs of encouragement from all of them....CookieGVB even stayed up chatting with me until after 2:00 am this morning, even tho she gets up around 5:00 to go to work.
Words and notes of encouragement have continued to arrive from each of them throughout the day today.
And then this afternoon, this arrived...

May02041.jpg

So, I just want to say Thanks Cheerleaders and let everyone know they are the greatest group of people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

The DIS, Sue, along with all its little 'sub groups', is one heck of a great group of people. I have experieced it also. {Hugs}, and continued prayers, Sue.

Dan

I am so glad they were able to reach out to you, and make you feel better.

What a gorgeous basket!

DISers rock!!! That was so nice of them. What a special surprise.

Hope you're doing much better soon, Poohlovr. Take care.

I agree with Dan, we definitely have a special group of people here on the DIS.

I read a little about what you're going through on the Cheerleader thread, and I can't even imagine what you are feeling right now. I tried to put myself in your place. I don't know if I would have the courage to get through it all. You are one tough lady. And in the end your DD will appreciate you, and your attempt to reach out and help her.

{{{hugs}}} and prayers to you and your family!

Awww, that is so sweet! I hope better days are right around the corner for you. :D :D

Ok, now...I am all choked up again. I have done my share of releasing my emotions these past two days.

I love you, Sue.... and I am continuing to pray for all that you have been through...

You are the founder of our little group. I always remember that. And I am so glad that you came back to us all for support. I have missed you so much. The Dis is a great place.

Debbie said to me in an email that it was like we had all become family. I identified with that so much. Kind of like we all found the ohana!!!!

Ohana means family.....family means no one gets left behind or forgotten......

We ARE a family - don't ever forget it! We're here for you when you need us. The flowers are beautiful, and just scratch the surface as far as expressing our feelings...

We love you!!! :)

yes Sue....we love you and We are family!
Thanks for letting us see the flowers

more {{{HUGS}}}

I really do mean it--you guys are the greatest.

Thank you, each and everyone. Without your support, yesterday would have been much harder.

awwww! that is sweet! :D

the DIS has the best people on this Earth on here! :)

Wow, what a selfless act to do! Kudos to the group! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter